Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Lemon, Wine, and a mixture of herbs are what make these the tastiest and most succulent lamb chops you’ll ever have! If you LOVE lamb chops all year round, then this recipe is for you! This is an easy, satisfying dish to make and one everyone will enjoy.
The key to these juicy lamb chops is in our simple marinade.
Marinating the lamb loin chops with fresh lemon juice, red wine, garlic, and fresh herbs like parsley and rosemary for a few hours or even overnight is the secret to making them so delicious!!
This recipe is similar to our other favorite recipe for Lamb Chops Grilled to Perfection!
It only takes a few minutes to grill these lamb chops on both sides and serve.
I prefer to use a cast iron grill pan when grilling lamb chops indoors, but an outdoor grill will work just the same.
To complement these lamb chops, serve them with any of our side dishes:
- Easy Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Favorite Greek Salad
- Baked Vegetable Bird’s Nest
- Roasted Baby Red and Yukon Potatoes with Herbs
- Baby Red Potato Salad
Can We Broil Them?
You can also cook these lamb chops in your oven broiler. Broiling is another great method for getting grill-like results.
Both methods are fast and easy for cooking and grilling meats.
Some of our friends think Italian cooking is difficult or too complex, and they won’t even attempt to make an Italian dish. Well, that’s not true.
Italian cooking is very easy!
Through the years we watched our mother use only the simplest ingredients, the ones that we all have in our pantry. No need to fuss with a lot of ingredients or ones you can’t find or will never-ever use again.
And that’s what makes Italian cooking so easy! Try this recipe, you are going to love it!
*Follow our step-by-step directions, or jump down to the bottom for our full recipe card.
Ingredients Needed for Our Grilled Lamb Chops with Garlic, Lemon & Wine:
4 Lamb Loin Chops – 1″ to 1+ 1/2 inch thick cut
3 garlic cloves – diced
2 Tbsp. fresh parsley – chopped
2 tsp. dried Italian Seasonings ( I used McCormick)
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 to 2 Tbsp. of red wine
1 tsp. garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste
Directions on How to Make these Grilled Lamb Chops:
1. On a deep platter, place the lamb chops side by side. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Next, scatter the garlic, fresh parsley, rosemary, and Italian seasonings.
3. Drizzle the lemon juice, olive oil, and red wine. Cover with clear wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Remove from the refrigerator, and allow the meat to adjust to room temperature, for about 15 minutes.
5. Heat cast iron grill pan. Spray the pan or skillet with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
6. Add the lamb chops to the grill and scatter them on top with garlic powder, a little salt, and pepper to taste. Grill lamb chops for about 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, longer for medium to well.
7. Brush the remaining marinade on each lamb chop while grilling. When ready, remove and serve.
Serves 2 to 4
Serve it with our delicious Authentic Tzatziki Sauce and … enjoy!
…Thanks for Pinning!
More delicious recipes for Meats!
- Fast & Easy Oven Roasted Baby Back Ribs
- Oven-Baked Brisket
- Sausage Links Grilled Perfectly
- Filet Mignon with Cognac Peppercorn Sauce
- Perfect Filet Mignon Roast
- Grilled Flank Steak with Olive Oil & Garlic
- Lamb Chops Grilled to Perfection!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 Lamb Loin Chops - 1" to 1+ 1/2 inch thick cut
- 3 garlic cloves - diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley - chopped
- 2 tsp. dried Italian Seasonings ( I used McCormick)
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 to 2 Tbsp. of red wine
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- In a deep platter, place the lamb chops side by side. Season with salt and pepper.
- Scatter the garlic, fresh parsley, rosemary, and Italian seasonings.
- Drizzle the lemon juice, olive oil, and red wine. Cover with clear wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, allow the meat to adjust to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Heat cast iron grill pan. Spray pan with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill lamb chops for about 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare, longer for medium to well.
- Brush the remaining marinade on each lamb chop while grilling.
- When ready, remove and serve.
- Serves 2 to 4
Serving Size:1 lamb chop
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 398Total Fat: 33.8gSaturated Fat: 12.2gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 69mgCarbohydrates: 1.9gFiber: 0.2gSugar: 0.6gProtein: 19.4g