Roasted Baby Red and Yukon Potatoes with Herbs is made easy with a mixture of dried herbs and extra-virgin olive oil. Delicious tasting and loaded with flavor, these roasted baby red and Yukon potatoes make a wonderful side dish to go with all meats, fish, and poultry.
To save some time flavoring, and instead of using 10 different jars of seasonings, I found one jar that contains all of my favorite spices and herbs.
This one jar made my life so much easier, saving time in the prep work. When it comes to cooking, everyone knows flavor is everything.
Roasting these baby potatoes in olive oil and a mixture of herbs will bring an amazing aroma and flavor to this dish. I think this is an easy side dish everyone will love!
*Full recipe card below!
Ingredients for Roasted Baby Red and Yukon Potatoes with Herbs:
1 lb. Baby Red Potatoes – sliced in halves
1 lb. Baby Yukon Gold – sliced in halves
3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp. chopped unsalted butter
1 tsp. dried parsley
1 tsp. garlic power
1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. V.T. Tuscan Seasonings (used Victoria Taylor’s Seasonings)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (204 C). In a large roasting pan, spray with cooking oil.
2. Rinse potatoes and cut each in half. Place them in a roasting pan and drizzle olive oil over them.
3. Scatter pieces of butter over them. Then, scatter some Tuscan Seasonings, salt, pepper, and garlic powder on top. Mix with your hands.
4. Bake at 400 degrees F (204C). Uncovered. Bake for 15 minutes, then carefully pull out and shake the roasting pan to rotate the potatoes. Then continue to bake for additional 15 minutes.
Potatoes should be golden brown and tender. Serve warm.
Serves 6 to 8
What To Serve These Potatoes With …
Hello friends! Are you cooking with us? If you make these delicious roasted baby red and Yukon potatoes, let us know and leave a comment with a star rating below!
We’d love to hear from you! Sharing your experience and insights will help all our readers, and it helps us too.
Also, NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to 2 Sisters Recipes Weekly Newsletter and get all new posts, and reminders of some great older ones too!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Anna and Liz
This post contains affiliate links.
* 2 Sisters Recipes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Amazon Associates is designed to provide a means for websites to earn commission fees by linking to amazon.com, with no extra cost to you! It helps pay for our web hosting and services for this blog. We truly appreciate and thank you for all your support!