The Best Zucchini Bread is moist, flavorful, and will melt in your mouth with every single bite! This zucchini bread will make a great addition to your breakfast or brunch table this season. Loaded with 2 cups of zucchini, cinnamon, and some pumpkin spice, this is the best-tasting zucchini bread ever!
Reasons to LOVE this recipe for Best Zucchini Bread…
- Only need ONE bowl, a good whisk, and 10 minutes to whip it up.
- Contains 2 cups of zucchini.
- The warm, cozy flavors are fabulous!
- Plus, the soft, moist texture inside with a slightly crunchy crust on the outside, makes this the most delicious-tasting bread – ever!
- Perfect to serve for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon snack.
A successful recipe…
I have to confess… this recipe was an actual test recipe for me. My oldest daughter requested I make zucchini bread without any chocolate … for my grandchildren, of course!
So I took one of my favorite recipes, my triple chocolate zucchini bread recipe, and omitted the chocolate completely. Then I adapted the recipe and added in a little more flour and some warm spices to make the bread taste better and even cozier.
I knew the flavor would turn out bland without the chocolate, and hoped my additions would make the bread taste better. I even added some pumpkin pie spice, and surprisingly, it worked just fine!
How To Make Zucchini Bread? (*Full recipe card below!)
This is a very easy recipe, and not complicated. First, rinse 2 zucchini, then mince the zucchini, using a mini chopper or food processor. You will need to measure 2 cups of minced zucchini for this recipe. Then whisk all the remaining ingredients in one mixing bowl, and add in the minced zucchini, along with melted butter, and flour until well blended. Transfer to your 9 x 5-inch bread loaf pan and bake.
Questions and Tips…
- Do you need to remove the skins from the zucchini? No, you do not have to remove the skins, but I prefer to lightly scrape them off, especially if they are not organically grown.
- Do we need to squeeze out the liquid from the grated zucchini? No need to squeeze out any liquid from the grated zucchini. The moisture is needed and will make this bread very soft and moist inside.
- When is the best time to wrap the bread? The best time to wrap the bread is when the bread is cooled enough to handle. This will ensure the bread will stay moist.
- Can we chill zucchini bread? Yes, this zucchini bread is delicious chilled as well, but it is best served at room temperature.
How To Store and Freeze?
- It’s best to keep the bread sealed and wrapped with a clear wrap to keep fresh and moist. Zucchini bread will stay fresh for up to 3 days at room temperature.
- You may also, keep zucchini bread chilled in your refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- It freezes perfectly for up to one month.
This recipe turned out to be a success.
Best part? As always, the zucchini is completely hidden in this bread, making it a healthy alternative! But remember – I won’t tell – if you won’t!
Try this recipe, it won’t disappoint! … and enjoy!
More Delicious Zucchini Recipes!
- Mint Chocolate Chip Zucchini Brownies
- Lemon Zucchini Poppy Seed Muffins
- Death by Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Triple Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups packed grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick, melted and cooled)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 + 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9-inch loaf pan with some butter and dust with all-purpose flour. Set it nearby.
- In one large bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, and egg yolk until it is creamy and a light yellow color, about 1 minute.
- Whisk in the zucchini. Then slowly whisk in the melted butter, vanilla extract, baking soda, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Finally, gradually whisk in the flour until all the flour mixture is well incorporated, about 2 minutes or 20 to 30 strokes.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake on the center rack, for 1 hour, or (1 hour and 10 minutes). Bread should be done when the toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow the bread to slightly cool in the pan for about 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool completely.
- Yields: 1 loaf, about 8 to 10 servings
- No need to squeeze out any liquid from the grated zucchini.
- When the bread is cooled, wrap the bread with clear wrap to keep moist.
- Freezes well and up to one month.
- Perfect to give as gifts!
- Zucchini Bread is best served at room temperature.
Hello Friends! Are you baking with us? If you try my Best Zucchini Bread, let us know and leave a comment with a star rating in our recipe card below. Your insights and experiences will benefit those who read them, and will benefit us too!
You may snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram, and tag us @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest. We’d love to see what you cook and share your photos with the world! 🙂
Plus, NEVER MISS our Recipes! …enter your email in our “SUBSCRIBE BOX” and receive them “FREE” every time we post a new recipe, and reminders of some great older ones too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Baking! 🙂