Easter is this weekend and just in time for fun and simple homemade candy recipes! Have you ever heard of Easter Bark? Spring like colors and delicious white chocolate, topped with m&m candies and shredded coconut. YUM! Kids of all ages love making colorful creations for Easter especially ones that are delicious to eat! Every year we make this Easter bark and everyone raves about it – hands down!
Imagine all the different combinations of chocolate barks we can make right now. With so many spring-like colored candies and chocolates in stores, you can have a ball making this Easter bark for this weekend.
They’re not only delicious to eat, they make a festive presentation and put a smile on every one’s face.
HOW TO MAKE the EASTER BARK:
Easter Bark is made like all other chocolate barks.
First, melt some white chocolate and pour it out onto a surface, then add your favorite toppings, let it cool completely and cut it into pieces! Chocolate barks are very easy and a fun activity in the kitchen for the whole family to enjoy.
To make it look more festive and more for the Easter holiday, I dropped pastel colored M&M candies on the base layer and then scattered shredded coconut and some green sparkling sugar on top.
My girls love the taste of this white chocolate bark. It offers a pleasing flavor, while the coconut adds a soft-chewy texture and the M&M candies offer a soft crunch in every bite. Perfect!
They think it’s cool to make chocolate bark for the holidays. They love to package them into gifts and give them away to family and friends and even to their co-workers.
Like all chocolate barks, they even make the perfect gift for all occasions!
Spring colored barks like this Easter Bark also make wonderful gift idea for showers and even for Mother’s Day!
Personally, I enjoy making chocolate barks all year long especially around the holidays! And, this Easter Bark never disapoints!! Try it!
Ingredients needed for the Easter Bark:
1 (12 ounce) package Toll House Premier White Morsels (white chocolate chips)
1 package pastel colors M&M candies
1 cup organic shredded coconut
sprinkle of green sparkling sugar ( I used India Tree)
GO ahead and PIN it to your EASTER Board!! …and thanks again! 🙂
More Chocolate Bark ideas?
Try our S’more Dark Chocolate Bark. It too is very easy, and kids will go bonkers over them, including big kids – like me!
Recipe type: Dessert / Holiday Treats
Serves: 20 pieces
Easter Bark is made like all other barks. First, melt some white chocolate and pour it out onto a surface, then add your favorite toppings, let it cool completely and cut it into pieces! Easy-Peasy!
- 1 (12 ounce) package Toll House Premier White Morsels (white chocolate chips)
- 1 package pastel colors M&M candies
- 1 cup organic shredded coconut
- Green colored sparkling sugar ( I used India Tree)
- Using a double boiler and over low heat, melt white chocolate chips, gently stirring until it melts.
- Be careful not to over heat white chocolate, or it will seize up.
- Pour the melted white chocolate out onto a parchment lined baking sheet, and spread it out to any shape you like. ( I shaped it into a giant egg).
- Drop pastel M&M candies on top and lightly press each one into the white chocolate layer.
- Then sprinkle on top with some shredded coconut. I even pressed some shredded coconut around the edges of the bark. Then top with a sprinkle of green colored sparkling sugar.
- Place the baking sheet into the fridge to cool and firm up, about 1 hour.
- When the chocolate is completely hardened, cut into pieces with a heavy knife.
- Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Yields: about 20 pieces