Avocado Toast for Breakfast ~ is a delicious and simple idea that requires no cooking and provides the essential fat, fiber, vitamins and energy to start your day with. All you need to do is simply mix one fresh avocado with lime juice, spread onto your favorite slice of toasted bread and top with a few crushed red pepper flakes, extra virgin olive oil, sea salt and fresh chopped chives and enjoy something healthy! Best of all, it’s quick and easy!
So good for you, this tasty Avocado Toast is packed with tons of nutrients creating the perfect morning boost!
And let me tell you, as soon as you take your first bite of this zesty, fresh tasting avocado toast, you’ll be mesmerized by its unique and delicious flavors. Layered onto a warm crispy piece of toast, it’s crunchy and super creamy textures are invigorating in every bite.
It’s literally addicting!
So simple to make, there’s really nothing to this recipe. It’s basically mashed avocado on top of toast then added a few more seasonings and extra virgin olive oil to make it more savory.
We always keep our avocados in the fridge so they’re nice and cold. Who can resist the cool creaminess of an avocado on top a warm crispy toast? And, the taste of extra virgin olive oil is what is makes it so savory with every bite.
Avocado Toast is not only great for breakfast, you can enjoy eating this for lunch or even as an afternoon snack too!
Nowadays, local cafes and restaurants have avocado toast on their menus. My daughter loves to order it from time to time, but it’s very pricey. I’d rather make it at home for her – it’s easy on the wallet!
Inspired by my daughter who is the absolute avocado lover!
If you love avocados as much as she does, then here is another scrumptious breakfast idea for you to try, our Avocado Spinach Fruit Smoothie!
Avocado Toast for Breakfast
- 1 ripe avocado- mashed
- 1 thick slice of multi grain bread or any bread
- juice of 1 small lime
- crushed red pepper flakes
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt (I used Celtic Sea Salt)
- fresh chives finely chopped
1. In a small bowl, using a fork, mash one fresh avocado and stir with fresh lime juice, until well combined and the texture is creamy.
3. Using a spatula or knife, spread evenly on top of warm toast with mashed avocado.
4. Lightly drizzle extra virgin olive oil on top. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes, sea salt and fresh chopped chives. Slice avocado toast down the middle or slightly diagonally. Serve immediately.