Roasted Baby Red and Yukon Potatoes with Herbs have both a visual appeal and a delicious taste! Like Moms, I decided to mix two kinds of potatoes, the small size red potatoes along with the small size Yukon gold. To save some time flavoring, instead of using 10 different jars of seasonings, I found one jar that contains all of my favorite spices and herbs.
It made my life so much easier! And, because I am always in a rush, if I can save some time when cooking, the more power to us girls and everyone trying this recipe. When it comes to cooking, everyone knows flavor is everything.
Roasting them in olive oil and herbs will bring an amazing aroma and color to your table. I think this is an easy side dish everyone should try!
- 1 lb. Baby Red Potatoes – sliced in halves
- 1 lb. Baby Yukon Gold – sliced in halves
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. chopped unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. garlic power
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. V.T. Tuscan Seasonings (used Victoria Taylor’s Seasonings)
- salt and pepper to taste
- organic olive oil cooking spray
4. Bake at 400 degrees. Uncovered. Bake for 15 minutes, then carefully pull out and shake the roasting pan to rotate the potatoes. Then continue to bake for additional 15 minutes.
Potatoes should be golden brown and tender. Serve warm.
Serves 6 to 8