Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2023. Today we are delighted to highlight some of your favorite recipes that hit the top list for 2023.
It is so much fun looking back and seeing what were some of the most popular recipes of the year and we are excited to highlight the Top 10 Favorite recipes of 2023. These are delicious recipes, ones we know you will enjoy for years. Remember, these Top 10 recipes of 2023 are in no particular order.
So take a look and get inspired! See if any of your favorite recipes made it to the top 10 this past year. Let us know if you have a favorite, we’d love to hear about it.
Top 10 Favorite Recipes of 2023
- Perfect Filet Mignon Roast is moist, juicy, and tender in every bite. It is like butter! The roast is cooked easily in the oven with a few tips and ingredients to make it deliciously tasting!
2. Brothy White Bean Soup is loaded with fresh vegetables, baby spinach, and white beans. Packed with flavor and nutrients, this soup is very satisfying and hearty for lunch or dinner.
3. Cod Livornese: In the Northern Italian cuisine, Cod Livornese is a must-try dish. It involves cooking cod in a delicious tomato sauce made with crushed tomatoes, capers, kalamata olives, and garlic. Trust me, this dish is worth your attention! Cooked in one skillet and ready in under 30 minutes, it is DIVINE!
4. Spinach and Cheese Squares are moist, savory, and deliciously loaded with spinach and cheese in every bite. Easy to prepare and bake, these make a great appetizer or a side dish. Plus, they’re low-carb, keto-friendly, and nutritious for everyone!
5. Crispy Stuffed Chicken Breasts are stuffed with 5 Italian ingredients and grilled until fully cooked. This easy meal comes together in minutes!
6. Easy Shrimp Dinner is a delicious meal with already cleaned and deveined Argentinian shrimp, fresh spinach, butter, peppers, and cheese. Tossed with linguine pasta, it is a winner! So yummy, you’ll want to keep making this recipe often.
7. No-Bake Carrot Cake Bites are small energy balls loaded with shredded carrots, dates, raisins, and aromatic spices and coated with shredded coconut. These delicious no-bake carrot cake bites are grain-free, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free, nut-free, and vegan, oh boy… did I miss anything? Everyone will be sure to LOVE them!
8. Pasta alla Nonna is a mouth-watering dish loaded with roasted eggplant, penne pasta, tomato sauce, fresh basil, and cheese, and baked to perfection! Made in a “casserole” version, this is a great recipe to feed a family or a crowd!
9. Roasted Eggplant Meatballs (no meat!) are incredibly flavorful and moist, perfect to serve as an appetizer or side. So delicious, these vegetarian eggplant “meatballs” will surprise everyone who tries them!
10. Baked Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole is a great recipe to get your family to eat more cauliflower because everyone who tries it – LOVES it! This is an amazing, creamy, gluten-free side dish that’s packed with nutrients and is also low in calories and keto-friendly. A delicious side dish to keep on rotation.
The holidays are the perfect time to say “thank you” to our followers. We appreciate your kindness and friendship throughout this past year and look forward to sharing new ideas and recipes in 2024!
Happy and Healthy New Year! …Cheers!
xo anna and liz
NEVER MISS our Recipes! Sign up below! and get our recipes “FREE” every time we post a new recipe…
Welcome! From Anna and Liz
We believe the kitchen is the center and the heart of the home. It is where we cook, eat, and unwind with family and friends, creating memorable traditions! Read more…
Sign Up For Our Email List
Something delicious for your inbox! Subscribe and join our email list and get all our recipes FREE!