Fresh Asparagus Tomato and Cheese Pizza is a light and crispy thin pizza loaded with fresh asparagus, fresh ripe tomatoes, and mozzarella. Then it is baked at a high temperature in your oven to give it that fabulous taste of a “brick-oven” pizza! And it is the best-tasting pizza you’ll ever have!
No need to have any sauce on hand for this one, just a few fresh raw vegetables and some shredded mozzarella will do the trick!
The secret to this best-tasting pizza is the temperature you set your oven to.
Fresh Asparagus Tomato and Cheese Pizza are easy to make!
If you have a little time and patience, this pizza is relatively effortless.
1. One step to making any pizza easier is to buy already made pizza dough from the supermarket.
2. When you get home, place the dough in a bowl and seal it with clear wrap. Allow the dough to rise for a least two hours or more on the kitchen counter.
3. When the dough is ready, you will need to work and spread the dough using your hands or a rolling pin until you get it to fit your baking sheet.
4. Add some fresh toppings such as fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and fresh asparagus ( you can use frozen asparagus as well).
5. Finally, top it with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, some salt and pepper, and some Parmesan cheese. And bake.
Your Family and Friends will Devour its Fresh Taste in Every Bite!
This pizza turned out fantastic! Everyone enjoyed it.
Pizza happens to be our family’s favorite food. If there are any leftovers, sometimes we’ll have pizza for lunch the next day.
Every Friday for us is either pizza or seafood for dinner; having friends and family over to eat and drink wine together is what we love to do! Have a great weekend everyone!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 small ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 small fresh mozzarella - chopped into pieces
- 1 bunch of asparagus - rinsed, cut and discard ends
- salt and pepper to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmigiano cheese
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Spray a large 12 x 17 baking sheet with cooking spray. Spread some flour on your workspace. Using a rolling pin or just with your hands to shape the dough to fit the baking sheet. Don't worry if it's not perfect.
- Spread a layer of tomatoes and chopped mozzarella cheese. Lay asparagus clockwise. Add some salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil on top. Sprinkle some grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 13 minutes, depending on your oven.
- Remove pizza when the crust is brown on the bottom and around the edges, and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Yields: 8 to 10 servings
MORE TASTY ASPARAGUS RECIPES!
… Thanks for PINNING!