Sweet Cherry Pie Ice Cream. Holidays are around the corner, what better way to serve a luscious dessert like ice cream for family and friends. An ice cream that tastes like a slice of your favorite cherry pie A’ La Mode! Only it’s served in a cup or cone, and it’s frozen. Mmm Yummy!
Luscious Cherry Pie Ice Cream…
For this easy recipe, we did a quick dessert and made it into something fantastic – all in a few minutes!
Our creamy cherry pie ice cream is made with only 2 main ingredients.
It is a blend of homemade vanilla ice cream and some baked cherry pie (with crust and all) mixed right into it just before it’s completely frozen.
A delicious idea and treat for everyone!
This ice cream is made without eggs!
Because it’s eggless, there’s so no need to cook anything with this recipe, and you only need 5 minutes for preparation.
I bought a cherry pie the other day and had one generous slice left, well I thought not to waste it, and put it to good use.
This cherry pie ice cream was really easy, even your kids can make it.
How to Make Sweet Cherry Pie Ice Cream?
For our recipe, you will need to simply combine milk, heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract (*full recipe card below!).
Next, pour the mixture into your ice cream machine.
Then at the very final minutes (last 2 to 3 minutes), add a slice of your favorite cherry pie to the ice cream machine.
Sweet Cherry Pie Ice Cream will compliment your dessert table during the holidays.
It’s a perfect treat to keep in your freezer during the holiday season.
You may also want to try our Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream- Lightened!, and Tiramisu Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips. They too will make a luscious dessert!
More Lusciously Ice Cream Treats!
- Easy Spumoni Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream- Lightened!
- Tiramisu Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips
- Blackberry Chocolate Chip Gelato
- Caffe Latte Ice Cream – Lightened!
- Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream – Only 5 Ingredients!
- 1 cup cold whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups well-chilled heavy cream
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 slice of a cherry pie, cut into pieces
- In a medium bowl, use a hand mixer or a whisk to combine the milk and sugar. Mix until the sugar is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes on low speed.
- Stir in the heavy cream and vanilla.
- Turn on your ice cream machine, and pour the mixture into the freezer bowl through the spout. Let it work the mixture and thickened, about 25 - 30 minutes.
- During the remaining 2 minutes of mixing, add in a slice of cherry pie, chopped into small pieces. Continue for addtional 2 - 3 minutes.
- Transfer the ice cream to an air-tight container and freeze for several hours before serving.
- Yields: 1 + 1/2 quarts
Serving Size:1 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 14.7gCarbohydrates: 26.9gProtein: 1.3g
Any questions? Ask away! Have you tried our Sweet Cherry Pie Ice Cream? Let us know and leave a comment.
Have fun and snap a photo and share it on Pinterest, be sure to tag us #2sistersrecipes and on Instagram @2sistersrecipes. We’d love to see what you cook. 🙂
Oh, don’t forget to enter your email address in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and get our recipes “FREE” every time we post a new recipe and reminders of great older ones.
For more delicious dessert ideas and recipes, follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest!
Stay Healthy and Enjoy! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by!
xo anna and liz
Welcome! From Anna and Liz
We believe the kitchen is the center and the heart of the home. It is where we cook, eat, and unwind with family and friends, creating memorable traditions! Read more…
Sign Up For Our Email List
Something delicious for your inbox! Subscribe and join our email list and get all our recipes FREE!