As we look forward to bringing in and celebrating the new year, it’s time for our annual round up for 2015 with some of our favorite and popular recipes this year!
Here are our 10 Most Popular Recipes that were chosen by you and we are so happy to gather them together for this post.
1. Cinnamon Sweet Potato Muffins are delicious muffins loaded with sweet potatoes, cinnamon and wholesome goodies your whole family will enjoy!
2. Chicken Cutlets with Cherry Tomatoes, Olives, Feta and Basil is a quick and easy dish you can put together in minutes. When you add simple and fresh ingredients, makes this chicken pop!
3. Kale and Spinach Pesto served with our favorite spaghetti is my take on “sneaking in” some healthy greens into my pesto sauce, and boy- it worked
Pass some grated cheese, please!
4. Our Blueberry Banana Bread is super moist and perfect to serve at breakfast. No need to spread any preserves or jams with this one, but don’t let us hold you back.
5. Here is a Southwest Quinoa Salad you can easily make all year round.
Fresh avocado is thrown in just before you serve it.
Light, fresh tasting and a definite crowd pleaser.
6. Roasted Artichokes with Lemon-Garlic Aioli happens to be our “go-to” vegetable dish, especially when we need one we can easily whip up in minutes.
They are crunchy and delicious! Serve them as a side or as an appetizer!
Either way, everyone will love them.
7. Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream is made with only 5 wholesome ingredients!
We love bananas, can you tell? No need to elaborate on this one,
trust us – its amazing!
8. Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon, need we say more?
Brussels sprouts happens to be our favorite vegetable and hopefully yours too!
9. Almond Raspberry Breakfast Bars are a convenient breakfast-on-the-go bars.
They are loaded with raw almonds, good old fashioned oats and raspberry preserves for a healthy intake!
These are super easy to make, bake and go!
10. Italian Wedding Soup with Spinach Meatballs is a delicious soup to serve all winter long! We love soups and this one made the list this year. We hope you will give it a try.
*** *** *** *** ***