Three Cheese Tortellini Salad is made with a mix of cheese tortellini, artichokes hearts, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and sundried tomatoes, then tossed with extra-virgin olive oil and fresh cracked pepper. A delicious and easy pasta salad you can make in 10 minutes!
Three Cheese Tortellini offer so much cheese flavor that you really don’t need to add a lot of ingredients in this salad. Extra virgin olive oil is all you need. No need to add any vinegar in it either, at least we didn’t need to.
This pasta salad is very quick and easy to make, and can be served alone or as a side dish to any meat or seafood.
Pretty much it’s a pasta salad that goes with anything.
I love making this tortellini salad simply because I can make a quick dinner with this dish, especially on a busy weeknight.
Three Cheese Tortellini Salad is very satisfying and perfect for meatless Mondays too!
It’s so versatile too! You can serve it chilled or warm. But I like it best when it’s at room temperature.
When it comes to entertaining friends or family, we always make at least one pasta salad as one of the dishes to serve. It’s the one dish that won’t disappoint, everyone in our family loves pasta!
And, I love it because I can prepare this pasta salad the day before. One thing less to do.
…Thanks for Pinning!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 (20 ounce) package Mixed Cheese Tortellini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen artichokes hearts -defrost, squeeze out excess water
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in halves
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 4 large sundried tomatoes- chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, and extra
- salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Bring a 3-quart pot of water to boil. Add some salt (about 1/2 teaspoon) to the water.
- Add the tortellini and cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- In the meantime, while the pasta is cooking, prepare the rest of the ingredients and mix together in a small bowl. When tortellini is ready. Drain, and transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and gently toss the pasta salad.
- Season with salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- You may need to add some extra olive oil to the salad because sometimes pasta salads absorb some of the liquid very quickly and you want to keep the tortellini moist.
- Best served at room temperature.
- Serves 6 to 8