10 Most Popular Recipes in 2013
This is a quick round-up for this past year! 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2013.
We want to thank you for allowing us to share our adventures in the kitchen with you!
Here are the 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2013; and they happen to be our favorites too! Some of these recipes were even pinned.
1. Spaghetti with Roasted Eggplant Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella ~ A very light and tasty pasta dish made with roasted eggplant, fresh tomatoes, and pearl-size mozzarella balls and one you can make all year long.
2. Spinach and Kale Bites ~ Copycat of Trader Joe’s – These are little vegetable bites loaded with spinach, kale, and Parmesan cheese. So yummy and delicious, the whole family will go bonkers for them!
3. Mom’s Best Mashed Potato Pie ~ Mashed potatoes combined with mom’s simple ingredients to make this the Best Mashed Potato Pie ever – is one of our all-time favorite comfort food!
4. Zucchini Stuffed with Bolognese and Cheese ~ A fabulous all-in-one-dish is a meal in itself! Super easy and insanely delicious!
5. Kale Apple and Banana Smoothie ~ A refreshing smoothie, leaves you feeling clean and healthy all morning!
6. Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella ~ These are bite-sized brownies with a creamy filling of Nutella that melts in your mouth… and they’re sinfully good!
7. Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon and Parsley ~ A simple recipe for those busy nights when you need a quick dish for dinner; best of all- under 30 minutes!
8. Tiramisu Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips ~ Who doesn’t love ice cream? A luscious dessert to serve any time of the year!
9. Best Rice Ball Casserole Stuffed with Meat and Peas ~ Sicilian rice balls are known as “arancini” made into ONE easy casserole!
10. Baked Flounder Filet Oreganata – Lightened! ~ A delicious seafood dish you can whip up in 10 minutes!
What a wonderful array of your delicious recipes Liz and Anna! Oh where to begin? You've done such a wonderful job with your blog; one of my favorites! I can't wait to read what you'll prepare in the coming year that I hope holds many blessings for both of you and your loved ones!
Hey Roz, thank you for your kind words. You are such a good friend, we love you!
There are so many of these that I need to remember to make this year!!
You and me both, I have a list and it keeps growing every month!! Lol…. Have a great day!
I don't know where to start! I do like anything oreganata, so that would probably be a good place!
I do too Abbe! Thank you and Happy New Year!
What a delicious round up of recipes! I agree about the chicken tenders. I've never made them with lemon and parsley before but that is my favorite way to make white fish fillets so I know I would love chicken that way too!
Loved reading about the customs in Italy! Happy New Year and happy January 6!
Thank you Sue for your kind words! Hope you had a great Christmas with the grandkids!! Happy New Year to you as well!! And more importantly a healthy one!
There's those chicken tenders again – They have been on my list all year – I need to make them soon and those mini chocolate muffins – they do look sinful!
I remember you loved those chicken tenders, well now is the time to do them, right? Especially the holidays are officially over after today! Have a great day! xoxo
Holy Goodness! I would like a bit of each!! Looking forward to seeing what comes from your kitchen in the new year!!
Thanks again Dan! Happy New Year!
Well, what a joy to see such a tempting collection. I have never done a retrospective, but looking at your collection, I ought to think about one for the end of 2014. It's pretty great to see how much wonderful work you have done. Best wishes for lots more great cooking and a wonderful New Year!
HI Adri!! Buon Natale and Buon Anno! So nice to see you again and thank you for your kind words. It's not too late to do one for 2013, everyone would love to see yours as well! -I know I would! Have a great day today and all the best to you in 2014!