This is a quick round-up for this past year! 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2013.
We want to thank you for allowing us to share our adventures in the kitchen with you!
Here are the 10 Most Popular Recipes in 2013; and they happen to be our favorites too! Some of these recipes were even pinned.
1. Spaghetti with Roasted Eggplant Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella ~ A very light and tasty pasta dish made with roasted eggplant, fresh tomatoes, and pearl-size mozzarella balls and one you can make all year long.
2. Spinach and Kale Bites ~ Copycat of Trader Joe’s – These are little vegetable bites loaded with spinach, kale, and Parmesan cheese. So yummy and delicious, the whole family will go bonkers for them!
3. Mom’s Best Mashed Potato Pie ~ Mashed potatoes combined with mom’s simple ingredients to make this the Best Mashed Potato Pie ever – is one of our all-time favorite comfort food!
4. Zucchini Stuffed with Bolognese and Cheese ~ A fabulous all-in-one-dish is a meal in itself! Super easy and insanely delicious!
5. Kale Apple and Banana Smoothie ~ A refreshing smoothie, leaves you feeling clean and healthy all morning!
6. Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella ~ These are bite-sized brownies with a creamy filling of Nutella that melts in your mouth… and they’re sinfully good!
7. Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon and Parsley ~ A simple recipe for those busy nights when you need a quick dish for dinner; best of all- under 30 minutes!
8. Tiramisu Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips ~ Who doesn’t love ice cream? A luscious dessert to serve any time of the year!
9. Best Rice Ball Casserole Stuffed with Meat and Peas ~ Sicilian rice balls are known as “arancini” made into ONE easy casserole!
10. Baked Flounder Filet Oreganata – Lightened! ~ A delicious seafood dish you can whip up in 10 minutes!