We want to thank you for allowing us to share our adventures in the kitchen with you! Here are the ten most popular recipes in 2013; and they happen to be our favorites too! Some of these recipes were even pinned. Thanks again!
1. Spaghetti with Roasted Eggplant Fresh Tomatoes and Mozzarella
A very light pasta dish and one you can make all year long.
2. Spinach and Kale Bites
These little veggie bites are so yummy for the whole family to enjoy!
3. Mom’s Best Mashed Potato Pie
This is one of our all time favorite comfort food.
4. Zucchini Stuffed with Bolognese and Cheese
A fabulous all-in-one-dish, is a meal in itself!
5. Kale Apple and Banana Smoothie
A refreshing smoothie, leaves you feeling clean and healthy all morning!
6. Mini Brownie Cups Filled with Nutella
These are bite-size brownies with a creamy filling of Nutella that melts in your mouth!
… they are sinfully good!
7. Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon and Parsley
A simple recipe for those busy nights when you need a quick dish for dinner.
8. Tiramisu Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips
Who doesn’t love ice cream? A luscious dessert to serve anytime of the year!
9. Best Rice Ball Casserole Stuffed with Meat and Peas
Sicilian rice balls known as “arancine” made into one easy casserole.
10. Baked Flounder Filet Oreganata – Lightened!
A delicious seafood dish you can whip up in 10 minutes!
Thank you for another fun year! We look forward to more adventures in the kitchen!
Thanks for stopping by!