12 Easy Seafood Recipes
Need an easy seafood dish to prepare? Here are 12 Easy Seafood Recipes for you to try! These are all true and tested recipes. Take a look and see if any of our 12 easy seafood recipes will inspire you to make this holiday season.
Be sure to click on the “colored title” and it will bring you to that recipe.
1. Seafood Salad Marinated for Christmas Eve ~ is an exquisite seafood salad and one you can make ahead at least 3 days before serving. This seafood salad has been our holiday tradition and served as the first course on Christmas Eve for as long as we can remember.
Plus, you can make this salad all year long!
2. Spaghetti with Shrimp Marinara ~ is a simple and flavorful pasta dish that’s ready in 15 minutes! Great for entertaining on a special occasion. A wonderful dish to impress for a date night!
3. Baked Halibut & Sea Bass Oreganata ~ are white flaky fish coated with a mixture of bread crumbs, dry herbs, and Parmesan cheese, baked in less than 15 minutes, and topped with a buttery-garlic and lemon sauce to create a fabulous-tasting dish!
4. Zesty Lemon Shrimp and Mango Salad: Shrimp and Mango Salad is super healthy, flavorful, and packed with protein! Super easy and one you’ll want to make it over and over again!
5. Crab Cakes – Lightened! These crab cakes look intimidating, but trust me, this recipe is very easy and deliciously loaded with crab meat!
6. Fresh Cod Fish Salad: Boneless, skinless fresh Codfish, also known as Scrod fish is cooked in water very quickly, then it’s marinated with garlic, fresh parsley, and lemon juice. Delicious tasting (not a fishy tasting fish) with a meaty texture that is wonderful!
7. Little Neck Clams in Wine and Garlic Broth: Little Neck Clams smothered with a wine and garlic broth are literally SO easy to make. With only takes 10 minutes to cook, and 6 ingredients for a quick meal that makes a big impression!
8. Seared Sea Scallops Over Pesto Sauce: Sounds crazy? But it’s not! The taste and flavors are truly unique when these two worlds (Asian and Italian) are combined together in this scallop recipe.
9. Pan-Seared Salmon with Teriyaki Ginger Sauce ~ is quickly made in minutes and brings dinner to the table in a snap!
10. Baked Flounder Filet Oreganata: ~ is very light and flavorful, this flounder filet oreganata is easily baked in white wine, lemon, and herbs! This is a delicious recipe for flounder that won’t disappoint!
11. Spaghetti with Shrimp, Olive Oil, Garlic & Wine: A quick seafood pasta dish that is not only satisfying but one you’ll enjoy making over and over again!
12. Quick Mussels Fra Diavolo: If you LOVE Mussels with a spicy kick to them, then this recipe is for you!!
More Delicious Seafood Dishes…
- Easy Baked Swordfish
- Best Salmon Piccata
- Best Lobster Sauce
- Bake or Roast Branzino with Lemon
- Shrimp Over Creamy Polenta
- Easy Baked Shrimp Scampi Dinner
- How to Clean and Prepare Lobster Tails
So many delicious options!! I’d have to have a little bit of each! Buon Natale Liz and Anna!
I’m with you Roz! Thanks so much! Merry Christmas!!
So many delicious options!!! I’d have to have a bit of each! Buon Natale Liz and Anna!