Need an easy seafood dish to prepare? Here are 12 easy seafood recipes for you to try! These are all true and tried recipes. Take a look and see if any of our 12 easy seafood recipes will inspire you to make this holiday season.
1. Seafood Salad Marinated for Christmas Eve: This is an exquisite seafood salad and one you can make ahead at least 3 days before serving. This seafood salad has been our holiday tradition and served as the first course on Christmas Eve for as long as we can remember.
Plus, you can make this salad all year long!
Click the link for the recipe: Seafood Salad Marinated for Christmas Eve
2. Spaghetti with Shrimp Marinara: This pasta dish is simple, flavorful and is ready in 15 minutes! Great for entertaining on a special occasion. A wonderful dish to impress for a date night!
Click for this recipe: Spaghetti with Shrimp Marinara
3. Baked Halibut & Sea Bass Oreganata are white flaky fish coated with a mixture of bread crumbs, dry herbs, and Parmesan cheese, baked in less than 15 minutes, and topped with a buttery-garlic and lemon sauce to create a fabulous tasting dish!
Click for the recipe: Baked Halibut & Sea Bass Oreganata
4. Zesty Lemon Shrimp and Mango Salad: Shrimp and Mango Salad is super healthy, flavorful and packed with protein! Super easy and one you’ll want to make it over and over again!
Click for this recipe: Zesty Lemon Shrimp and Mango Salad
5. Crab Cakes – Lightened! These crab cakes look intimidating, but trust me, this recipe is very easy and they’re deliciously loaded with crab meat!
Click here for this easy recipe: Crab Cakes – Lightened!
6. Fresh Cod Fish Salad: Boneless, skinless fresh Codfish, also known as Scrod fish is cooked in water very quickly, then it’s marinated with garlic, fresh parsley, and lemon juice. Delicious tasting (not a fishy tasting fish) with a meaty texture that is wonderful!
Click here for this easy recipe: Fresh Cod Fish Salad
7. Little Neck Clams in Wine and Garlic Broth: Little Neck Clams smothered with a wine and garlic broth is literally SO easy to make. With only takes 10 minutes to cook, and 6 ingredients for a quick meal that makes a big impression!
Click for the recipe: Little Neck Clams in Wine and Garlic Broth
8. Seared Sea Scallops Over Pesto Sauce: Sounds crazy? But it’s not! The taste and flavors are truly amazing when these two worlds (Asian and Italian) are combined together in this scallop recipe.
Click recipe: Seared Sea Scallops Over Pesto Sauce
9. Pan-Seared Salmon with Teriyaki Ginger Sauce is quickly made in minutes and brings dinner to the table in a snap!
Click here: Pan Seared Salmon with Teriyaki Ginger Sauce
10. Baked Flounder Filet Oreganata: Very light and flavorful, this flounder filet oreganata is easily baked in white wine, lemon, and herbs! A delicious recipe for flounder that won’t disappoint!
Click for the recipe: Baked Flounder Filet Oreganata
11. Spaghetti with Shrimp, Olive Oil, Garlic & Wine: A quick seafood pasta dish that is not only satisfying, but one you’ll enjoy making over and over again!
Click here: Spaghetti with Shrimp, Olive Oil, Garlic & Wine
12. Quick Mussels Fra Diavolo: If you LOVE Mussels with a spicy kick to them, then this recipe is for you!!
Click here: Quick Mussels Fra Diavolo