Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon and Parsley. Boneless chicken tenders smothered in lemon and parsley sauce is an exquisite dish that is easily prepared in one skillet! Succulent boneless chicken tenders simmered with white wine, capers, vegetable broth, lemon juice and parsley, is an ideal entrée to make for a busy weeknight, and one that makes dinner a snap!
Simple ingredients is what makes this chicken dish so flavorful. Sauteing and simmering all the ingredients in one skillet, allows all the flavors to infuse into the chicken tenders easily.
It’s what truly makes this dish worthy to cook.
Chicken tenderloins cook up quickly. This recipe makes a satisfying dish to serve with an easy side of steamed rice, or with our easy garlic mashed potatoes.
All vegetable sides will compliment this chicken dish perfectly. They will taste even better when they soak up some of that delicious lemon sauce.
The lemon sauce is what makes these chicken tenders so delicious and worthy to cook!
For additional lemon sauce, add more lemon juice and white wine. You can’t go wrong with this recipe or mess it up. It turns out perfect every time.
Even the leftovers are better the next day, and reheat beautifully!
Try these Chicken Tenders Smothered in Lemon and Parsley. It helps get dinner ready in less than 30 minutes, and one your family will love!
Looking for more chicken tenders recipes? Try these:
…Thanks for Pinning!
If you try our chicken tenders smothered in lemon and parsley, let us know and leave a comment and a star rating below! Sharing your insights and experience will help everyone who reads them.
Have fun and snap a photo and hashtag it on Instagram @2sistersrecipes, and on Pinterest if you like. We’d love to see what you cook! 🙂
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 pounds boneless chicken tenders
- all-purpose unbleached flour for dredging
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. capers
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup low-sodium vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 2 lemons- juiced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet and on low heat, heat olive oil and butter.
- In the meantime, lightly season chicken tenders with salt and pepper. Using a small bowl, add some flour and begin to lightly dredging the chicken, coating both sides.
- Add chicken to the skillet, raise heat to medium and brown the chicken, cooking for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Add capers, white wine and cover. Simmer chicken tenders for about 2 to 3 minutes. Uncover, add vegetable broth, lemon juice and fresh chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and continue to simmer for an additional 3 to 4 minutes. Turn off heat and serve.
- Total Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
- Serves 4 to 6
If you prefer more lemon sauce, just add additional 1/4 cup of white wine and additional 1/2 lemon juiced.
Don’t forget to enter your email address in our ‘Subscribe Box’ and get our recipes FREE every time we post! Also, follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Anna and Liz