Here are 15 delicious Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for you to choose from and they’re lookin’ good! A wonderful variety of them and a great way to get your family to eat more healthy meals in the next coming weeks.
Happy eating! 😉
Looking for new ideas for weeknight meals? Some recipes are vegan too. So take a look and get inspired!
Healthy, delicious tasting, and easy to make, including recipes that can be made ahead and freeze. Perfect! 🙂
3. String Beans Tomato Potato Stew ~ No need to simmer for hours, only 20 to 25 minutes is all it needs, and it’s done! No fancy equipment is required either, just a large saucepot and a good knife. Simple, yet most delicious!
4. Easy Vegetable Risotto ~ A delicious dish loaded with arborio rice and a mixture of frozen chopped vegetables becomes a quick and easy meal!
5. Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini ~ These boats are loaded with flavorful ingredients. Best of all, these low-cal veggies are served with a high protein grain, makes them a wonderful alternative to pasta and rice.
9. Easy Stuffed Mini Eggplants ~ Loaded with freshly chopped vegetables and fresh basil and baked in the oven, make these eggplants a delicious meal all alone!
10. Easy Vegetarian Chili ~ A hearty weeknight meal everyone will enjoy! Loaded with vegetables and three kinds of beans, along with enough chili powder to give it some heat! It’s so good, no one will notice the meat is missing.
11. Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche ~ This is the perfect dish to whip up in minutes for an easy lunch or dinner, and it will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours. Make-ahead, and reheat too.