Here are 15 delicious Healthy Vegetarian Recipes for you to choose from and they’re lookin’ good! A wonderful variety of them and a great way to get your family to eat more healthy meals in the next coming weeks.
Happy eating! 😉
Looking for new ideas for weeknight meals? Some recipes are vegan too. So take a look and get inspired!
Healthy, delicious tasting, and easy to make, including recipes that can be made ahead and freeze. Perfect! 🙂
1. Best Zucchini Lasagna – Without Noodles ~ Thin slices of zucchini, instead of noodles make this the BEST zucchini lasagna because it’s low-carb, gluten-free, keto-friendly, and a definite crowd-pleaser!
2. Vegetable Bolognese with Pappardelle ~ This is the most delicious bolognese and it’s one without meat! It’s super easy to make for busy weeknights, and perfect for Sunday dinners.
3. String Beans Tomato Potato Stew ~ No need to simmer for hours, only 20 to 25 minutes is all it needs, and it’s done! No fancy equipment is required either, just a large saucepot and a good knife. Simple, yet most delicious!
4. Easy Vegetable Risotto ~ A delicious dish loaded with arborio rice and a mixture of frozen chopped vegetables becomes a quick and easy meal!
5. Quinoa Stuffed Zucchini ~ These boats are loaded with flavorful ingredients. Best of all, these low-cal veggies are served with a high protein grain, makes them a wonderful alternative to pasta and rice.
6. Black Bean and Rice Soup ~ This soup is thick, flavorful, very filling, and budget-friendly! A win-win all the way!
7. Avocado Toast for Breakfast ~ it’s not just for breakfast anymore! Plus, it requires no-cooking and provides the essential fat, fiber, vitamins, and energy to get your day going!
8. Asian-Style Cappellini Pasta with Vegetables ~ A delicious quick-and-easy meal that’s ready in 20 minutes! No need to order “Take-Out” with this recipe!
9. Easy Stuffed Mini Eggplants ~ Loaded with freshly chopped vegetables and fresh basil and baked in the oven, make these eggplants a delicious meal all alone!
10. Easy Vegetarian Chili ~ A hearty weeknight meal everyone will enjoy! Loaded with vegetables and three kinds of beans, along with enough chili powder to give it some heat! It’s so good, no one will notice the meat is missing.
11. Crustless Spinach and Cheese Quiche ~ This is the perfect dish to whip up in minutes for an easy lunch or dinner, and it will keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours. Make-ahead, and reheat too.
12. Zucchini Rollatini with Spinach and Cheese ~ This recipe is everyone’s favorite and it never disappoints!
13. Easy Baked Ratatouille ~ An easy stew made with a mixture of vegetables and baked until they are tender and perfect! This recipe is low fat, gluten-free, vegan, and ridiculously delicious!
14. Dad’s Favorite Vegetarian Italian Stew ~ is gently simmered in a delicious broth made with fresh herbs, Swiss chard, fresh tomatoes, and yellow potatoes. Simple, easy, and very tasty!
15. Best Eggplant “Manicotti” Casserole ~ A great way to eat your favorite manicotti without all the carbs, and it makes for an easy dinner casserole!
Finally, some additional Vegetarian Recipes…
There are so many healthy vegetarian recipes for you to try and enjoy. These recipes and more are all located in our archives! You can click the LINKS (in color) for the recipes, or you can search for “vegetarian recipes” in our search bar and they will easily pop up.
In the meantime, enjoy these recipes featured today…. and Happy Cooking! 🙂
Oh, and don’t forget! NEVER MISS our Recipes! Subscribe to our “2 Sisters Recipes Weekly Newsletter” and get our recipes FREE!
Plus, any new updates and reminders of some great older ones too!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
xo Anna and Liz
… Thanks for PINNING!